Video Marketing is the future of content marketing!
Videos stand out on your website and social media, proving to your customers a visual appealing view of your product. Video content reaches a wide audience across a plethora of online platforms and should be an integral part of your Digital Marketing Strategy and Website content.
Video SEO helps you rank higher on Google search results, also maximises the online visibility and creates a powerful online presence. An exceedingly competitive environment can be a challenging for any new or existing business, thus, it is pivotal to position your brand through the use of video for maximum visibility and enhanced online presence.
Video marketing efforts and reach are maximised by having a strategy present. A story that is of relevance to your customers should be conveyed! Instead of publishing one single video, think of your video marketing strategy as an ongoing campaign divulged over a period of time with fresh video content. Don’t be afraid to be creative.
Video tutorials establishes you as an expert relative to your type of business by providing useful and informative tips. Without a call to action with your video content, your customers will enjoy the visually appeasing content but do nothing after watching it…conversion is what you want! Consider a discount incentive with your video message to use online or instore.
Exposure to your created video content is crucial! To effectively and strategically stand out, a video marketing consultant aids in increasing video content exposure and online presence.
Top 5 things to consider when choosing a video marketing consultant:
- Experience – their previous work endeavors, reputation, samples of their work and references from their clients.
- Strategy – comprehension of strategies and execution that work for your products/brand in accordance with the vision of your business and its goals that generate results for your investment. What techniques will be assimilated to your planned strategy? They should never make promises that they cannot deliver!
- Techniques – Techniques will be assimilated to your planned strategy, for example, an SEO campaign or link building? How can your video be promoted effectively and reach your target customers?
- Social Media – experience, knowledge and planned advertising with social media platforms
- Value – what additional value can they bring to your business?